Self Performed Work
Helmkamp ensures timely and efficient construction results by directly hiring and managing its skilled workforce of carpenters, millwrights, ironworkers, cement masons, operating engineers and laborers. Self-performance of the following work streamlines scheduling, achieves cost control and enhances quality.
- Concrete Foundations, Slabs, and Civil Work
- Excavations and Earth Work
- Millwright Alignment, Leveling, & Equipment Installations
- Structural & Misc. Steel/Ironwork
- Utilities and Infrastructure
Skilled Helmkamp teams develop knowledge with client operations, systems, and staff to perform seamlessly within operating facilities. Helmkamp Construction craft workers are known for their quality, workmanship, productivity, teamwork and safe work practices. They are managed by professional project managers, superintendents, and foremen who provide onsite leadership focused on what is best for the customer.