Project Coordinator in East Alton, IL
We offer best-in-class benefits including medical, dental, vision, flex spending, and health savings accounts; 401(k) retirement with company match; life and disability insurance; and paid time off including sick, vacation, and holidays; comprehensive training and development and career growth opportunities.
Main responsibilities include:
- Coordinate with customers, vendors, and subcontractors to complete required project documentation.
- Upload drawings and specifications into project management software and update with revisions as required.
- Follow-up on outstanding submittals, certificate of insurance, project documentation, RFI's, etc. Produce reports to expedite resolutions and/or answers.
- Complete job setup process for new jobs.
- Assist with closeouts and punch lists.
- Support Project Manager with regards to any other project related activities as necessary.
- Associates Degree in Construction Management or related field; or 2+ years in related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- General computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office; Bluebeam and Procore experience a plus.
- Strong organizational skills with extreme attention to detail.
- Superior customer service, teamwork, and communication skill.
We believe it takes great employees to build a great organization – and we’re passionate about helping our people grow professionally and embrace teamwork in everything they do.